Outfit of the Day and Today's Buys

Hi everyone!! I hope you are all having a really good start to the week, I've had a great weekend as I met up with my good blogger friend Michelle over at MyFashionable40s. We had such an amazing time despite the weather being torrential rain during the start and middle of the day and from then onward's brilliant sunshine! The day consisted of shopping, eating and drinking- no photos which seems to be our usual ploy as we are normally so busy enjoying ourselves. We both managed to bag some bargains which I'll share in later outfit posts!

Today saw a visit to the hospital to get my younger son's wrist recast as he broke it last week in his sports day. We then went for a buffet lunch in town and a spot of shopping afterwards in Primark. Myself and Michelle had checked out her hometowns new Primark on Saturday but I didn't find anything I liked.
My youngest son managed to pick a few lovely pieces out for our forthcoming holiday and I picked up a sporty style tee in the sale for £1 and a summer parka for £9, which is thin and is in a silky material as opposed to traditional starchy cagoule style material:



My outfit today is a thrifted Gap black blouse which I got a couple of months ago in a neighbouring towns Sense charity shop for £2.99, I'm wearing it with my Gap boyfriend jeans from a couple of years ago from the Gap outlet store at Ashford and my silver Hotter sandals:


I'm trying to grow my fringe out-I'm really not sure if I want to or not-watch the next post to see if it's been chopped back in!!


Due to also running the Race for Life last week things have been so hectic so I've still not been able to get back to regular posting. I do still stop by to read your blogs even if I'm not leaving comments, so I do thank you for your continued reading and commenting too.

I do hope you have a good week ahead and here's to more sunshine ahead!!