Thrift Inspiration.....Stockpiling Leopard Print this Autumn

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend, my one was very low key due to not feeling that well but I was very well looked after and fed with favourite and healthy foods and drinks, and sweets and magazines were regularly topped up too.

For this coming season I have been having a mild obsession with leopardprint-it hasn't come full force so far as I've not bought and kept anything new or thrifted as yet this Autumn. In my mind I have a semi wishlist of what I would like- I'm holding out for 'traditional' leopardprint, rather than the coloured variations and just key pieces like the ones I have from last year, that will roll forward every Autumn and continue to be items that I look forward to use and wear.

These items are what I already have from last season and are beginning to make appearances. This Autograph by Marks & Spencer leather tote bag is already a perennial favourite that I love using at this time of the year and goes with a variety of different coats and jackets:




The gloves were also purchased last year, another Marks & Spencer item that will just always be an Autumnal favourite and hopefully not get lost!! I love the mix of red leather and leopardprint, it provides a perfect pop of colour against khaki, brown, camel or black:


The perfect accessories that go great with all my jeans are skinny and normal size belts and the bigger one is a real staple in my wardrobe- it was a thrift find from my local Sue Ryder charity shop and is real leather by Topshop. The skinny one was a bargain buy from Primark last year:


I have already an idea of newly thrifted items I would love to try and get, so watch this space as the leopardprint obsession becomes reality over the next few months!!

What style has really grabbed your attention this Autumn-will you be searching out new pieces or do you have them already in your wardrobe?

I am linking this post to the lovely Claire Justine for Creative Mondays, wishing you all a lovely week ahead!