My Boys All Wrappz Up!

Hi everyone! Earlier this year I inherited my oldest son's I phone 4S and with it, a rubber case which certainly has done the job but has lost it's elasticity and grip and on my travels I have been trying to check out alternative cases to have.

As luck would have it, I was approached by Wrappz.com last week who asked if I would like to review one of their cases. I immediately replied and said yes, not only because I could personalise it but the actual case itself is made from the highest quality materials and are really lightweight and durable.

I decided to customise it with a photo of my beautiful two boys when they were young so I have a constant reminder of how cute and lovely they are, hehe!! The photo wraps right around the sides too so the overall look is really quite professional looking:



The case arrived at the weekend and I was really amazed at how it felt- light, hardwearing and considering how smooth it was, it really is good to grip hold of-it's not at all slippery and now the phone is in it, it really just feels part of the phone:


I can really recommend the case and Wrappz also do phone skins too- I'm sure they would make an ideal present or stocking filler now Christmas is approaching and can be personalised for your dearest family member or friend. 

I have three £5 gift vouchers available too so if you do decide to order a case, drop me an email first and I will send the first three people who contact me the gift voucher code!!

I hope you are all having a great week, the weather is really mild but on and off rainy and windy so Autumn has set in for sure now!!