MyStyle Outfits from Summer

Hi everyone!! Today is currently wet and cold and on that note I decided to do a post on my outfits from this Summer many of which were thrifted over the last few months too. Earlier this morning I rearranged my Autumn clothes and put some summer tops away, put hats and seasonal scarves to hand so I now feel confident that the forthcoming season's clothes and accessories are all readily available and raring to go.

We are supposedly going to have brighter weather this week, hmm I'm not sure on this one, but I'll enjoy layering up in some newly thrifted finds. So with a nod and thanks to such a wonderfully hot Summer, here are some of my outfits of choice:















I am linking this post to the lovely Patti at NotDeadYetStyle for Visible Monday and also the wonderful Claire Justine for her Creative Monday blog hop.

Wishing you all a really lovely week ahead and I hope the weather isn't too miserable where you are!!