Autumn Inspiration for Boots from T K Maxx

Hi everyone!! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, unfortunately the weather where I live never materialised into an Indian Summer-more of a typical overcast Autumn day that couldn't quite decide whether to rain or not!

Well I was certainly cheered up last week when I was asked by the lovely people at TK Maxx to pick and review my choice of women's boots. Well it must have been fate because I really had been in my local T K Maxx store looking for boots for Autumn at least a couple of times already these last few weeks. Looking around in store I certainly found styles that matched up for the right price, but unfortunately my sizes were not available. So getting to choose what I wanted from their website was a perfect compromise.

I had an idea of what I wanted, as looking in the most recent edition of Vogue magazine I was immediately drawn to the Vogue Spy's feature. It's all about traditional and heritage pieces with a modern take for the coming season and the boots featured were really inspiring for what I wanted:


I wanted flat ankle boots, preferably featuring straps and or stud detailing, in brown or black.
My first choice was a pair of flat black leather biker ankle boots which had just the right amount of stud and strap detailing and perfect for wearing with skinny jeans this season:


My second choice was a true heritage and classic choice of  brown leather Chelsea boots which will go with so much that I have already in my wardrobe. This style in particular will work well with boyfriend style and straight jeans as well as smart trousers and also have a side zipper for easier access:


Both pairs are an extremely good fit and are sturdy, stylish and good quality leather-so it's a definite thumbs up and big thanks to T K Maxx for providing me with my perfect boots for Autumn and Winter!

If you've still to invest in some women's boots for this coming season then I would from my own experience definitely recommend you checking out the T K Maxx site, as they have a really good variety in different styles, colours and sizes and not only is delivery free for orders over £50, you can also do free returns instore too. Have a sneaky peak at their latest ad campaign, it really puts you in the mood for sorting out your wardrobe for Autumn!!



I hope you all have a good week ahead and I've heard the Indian Summer we've been promised should be with us this week, so here's hoping!!