All Saint's and Converse for an Autumn Berry Inspired Look

Hi everyone! I hope you're managing to ease yourself stylishly and fashionably into Autumn, I've been picking up a few basic key pieces in Autumn hues to add to my existing wardrobe.
I really love berry tones and decided to get this boyfriend tee from Primark which was less than £4. It works well under my leather biker jacket and winter knits and jackets and provides a nice cheap pop of colour for this season:


I'm wearing my thrifted All Saint's jeans from the boot sale last month for just £3. They are a skinny boyfriend fit and having no lycra content just get more relaxed and comfortable with wear. 


I pulled the whole look together with my black Converses and I put new laces in them to colour co-ordinate with other pieces in my winter wardrobe.


At the weekend I did a wardrobe edit and put away summer dresses and skirts and put winter knits to hand. What with other unwanted clothes from around the family, two sacks of clothing and footwear were dispatched to the NSPCC and I walked a smaller bag to my local Sue Ryder charity shop where I managed to pick up a lovely designer item which is perfect for Autumn and that I'll show in a future post!

I'm really liking berry hues, brown, navy and monochrome tweed colours for this season and rather than buying major items in these colours, I'm adding accessories in these shades here and there to update my wardrobe. What colours are you liking for Autumn?