Thrift Inspiration: Autumn Trends including a graphic vintage tee

Hi everyone! Well it has been a typical bank holiday weekend in my part of the world-rain, rain and more rain. Oh well, here's hoping the good weather will return or it will be the start of getting out the Autumn layers. My outfit of choice over the weekend was inspired by some weekend reading from the Guardian's Russ McClintock Street Style article. For Autumn top looks include grunge, graphic tees, black and wide legged trousers. One item that has been languishing in my drawer for too long now is a favourite tee that I thrifted a few years ago at a neighbouring town's St Francis Hospice charity shop for around £2.99 and reminded me of this look:


I'm sure most of us must have an iconic graphic vintage tee in their wardrobe and I decided to wear my one- it's a tee of Deborah Harry's Domination 91 tour. I grew up listening to Blondie and they were my favourite band from back in the day, I really adored Debbie Harry's achingly cool style and still do enjoy listening to her music even now.
I paired the tee with my leather/wet look ruched skinny leggings and my western black and suede leather boots which were a boot sale find a good few years ago for a bargainous 50p!!


The details: Mixing silver and gold with my Vivienne Westwood bracelet and silver Ernest Jones bangle-both blogger gifts; the back of my tour tee; the battered and worn in favourites, black western boots:


The gorgeous Deborah Harry; ruching details of my skinny black leggings


I actually had to endure some raindrops for these photos-it really was dreadfully dismal on Saturday and the lighting wasn't at it's best!!


I am linking this post to the lovely Patti of NotDeadYetStyle for Visible Monday and to the lovely Claire Justine for her Creative Mondays blog hop. Do take a look, it's a great chance to view other gorgeous ladies sharing their looks and providing some excellent style inspiration!

Wishing you all a great week ahead!