Thrift Inspiration........Doing it Net-A-Porter Style for Floral Trousers

Hi everyone! One item that has been on my summer wishlist for a while is a pair of printed cotton summer trousers. I've been a bit late to jump onto this trend, but with enough summer dresses in my wardrobe I really wanted to try and hunt down a pair of stylish comfortable pants that would see me through this season.

There are certainly lots of prints and styles available and on Net-A-Porter they have some really inspiring and colourful designs that are perfect for Summer. Here are my favourite picks- I so love the Erdem pair which are currently in the sale, but sadly out of my price budget!!




Chloe pants, £410




Erdem pants, £168




Michael Kors pants, £250




Rag & Bone, £189

So I was really pleased to find my perfect pair early this week- they are by Marks and Spencer and were bought from the Cancer Research charity shop for just £3.50. They have a nice slouchy feel to them and tapered to the ankle, which was the sort of style I was after. The colours of the pants are black and beige, perfect neutrals which will work with practically any colour tee or vest top too:


I'm wearing them with a pair of thrifted Topshop sandals from last years boot sale, I'm sure they were only a couple of pounds:

 

I know these are going to be a favourite to wear over the next few weeks and I'll certainly snap up any more similar pairs that I see- better late to the trend than never, haha!!


Are you wearing printed trousers this summer- if so, what brands do you recommend for quality, fit, design and print? Wishing you all a really good weekend too!!