My Gok Wan Glasses from SpecSavers

Hi everyone! I was recently contacted by the lovely people at SpecSavers asking me if I would like to do a review and have a pair of their designer glasses-well as you all know I wear glasses every day so this was a really kind offer that I couldn't refuse!!

I was in need of an up to date sight test too and I must say it was very thorough, with full explanations given of how my eyes have changed and how healthy they were. Thankfully I have no major concerns, but I do need glasses not just for distance but for reading too-the options being two separate pairs of glasses or varifocals which you can train your eyes to do the job in one pair.
I decided I would rather have separate glasses and chose a pair for distance as these would be my day to day glasses and get a separate pair of reading glasses at a later date.

The glasses I chose were from their Gok Wan designer range and are tortoiseshell on the exterior and blue on the inside, with a hint of the blue on the side too:



The frames I chose are the GW56 which are a perfect choice for those who have a smaller face and they will also flatter curved, arched eyebrows too:





For me they are an ideal choice for Summer and are very lightweight too. The mix of colour ensures they are great for any season and also go well with any outfit choice too:
 Being a customer of SpecSavers for many years now means I have been very happy with the level of customer service received and the quality and price of their glasses means you can always stay on trend and within a budget too-they have some great deals not only online but instore too!!

Because I have a complex prescription, my lenses took longer to prepare as I required them with a super thin finish-generally the turnaround for choosing, paying and picking up your glasses can be as quick as the same day or the next day. My glasses were also sent from London to my local branch so the whole process for me was around 5 working days. Everything went without any hitches and I must say I am very happy with my choice!




So a big thank you to Specsavers for my new glasses, I have worn them straightaway from picking them up from the opticians and have had no problems with getting used to them-they are also very comfortable and easy to wear.

Regarding my outfit choice I am in 'casual mode' as I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can get on my bike for some gentle routine exercise- my loose thrifted Coca Cola tee and 7 For All Mankind cut offs are the order of the day for a relaxing, chilled day with some housework and cycling thrown in for good measure!!

I hope you are all having a great week and enjoying the school holidays too, wherever you are!