Convalescing in my newly Thrifted Maxi Dress

Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather we are having at the moment, the heatwave here in the East of England looks set to continue for quite a while-hurrah!!

Last week I finally had an operation which I've been waiting to have for a few months now and the weekend has been spent resting, walking and generally convalescing- earlier today hubby suggested a drive to Herne Bay for a gentle walk along the beach and some fish and chips-an offer I couldn't refuse!

I managed to find this really great denim maxi dress last week in a local charity shop-it's by George and was only £6- it's one of those sort of dresses that once you've worn it, you don't know how you've managed without it! 


It was worn midweek during the heatwave and a walk to the park and is such a fabulous fit and feels so cool and comfortable too:


I don't wear maxi dresses that much, this one is just a perfect length-it comes to the ankle and doesn't skim the floor!! It was also ideal for our beach trip out and I just needed a hike up whilst I had my paddle in the sea-tricky work keeping an  ice cream and dress up!!


I haven't been leaving comments as much as I would have liked because of my health issues but I've been reading all your blogs via bloglovin on my i phone to keep up to date and it's a really nice relaxing way of catching up with everyone whilst I'm not able to do too much.

Wishing you all a really great week ahead and I hope you continue to enjoy the sunshine wherever you are!!