Thrift inspiration.......Doing it Commes des Garcon Style via Primark!

Hi everyone!! Well I'm still so much into accessories as you can see from my recent previous postings. In particular I am really loving bags and my favourite style of bag for summer is either a tote bag or a clutch.

When I saw the Commes des Garcon embossed black clutch I was immediately smitten- it ticks all the boxes for style, originality and versatility and coming in at just under three figures is not too badly priced either. It is currently available at My-wardrobe.com and also comes in a fluoro orange and pale blue too:

 Commes des Garcons flower embossed leather pouch, £97


So suitably inspired by this one I decided I did need an equivalent-but being a 'Thrifty Ms' I wanted something that ticked all the above boxes but came in at single rather than double digits, pricewise.
I found this black skull embossed clutch which has the added bonus of a wrist strap and silver charms:





It's another find from Primark and came in at budget for just £6. I've used it solidly for two weeks now, so cost per wear is just under 50p per day, not bad, huh!!


For a low cost item I've received lots of compliments on it and it goes amazingly well with a different variety of outfits, whether it's smart, casual, jeans, leather or dresses:



I liked it so much I popped back into Primark last week and got a grey suedette one with a diamante skull on the front. I don't have a grey bag so this again will be another worthwhile buy to see me through the summer whilst alternating with the black one!

What has been inspiring you style wise lately?