Levi's 501 Jeans and Whistles Tee- MyStyle Outfit Post

Hi everyone!! I've been wanting a pair of original vintage or retro 501 jeans for quite a while now and on the way home from the dentist last week I stopped at my local Sue Ryder charity shop for a browse-I'm glad I did as I found this pair of 90s slightly distressed ones for just £3.95.

The colour, fit and wash are just perfect for Summer and I couldn't wait to wear them- I teamed them up with my grey tee by Whistles (which as an Eiffel Tower print) and leopardprint flats from Primark. When you've nothing special planned, it's lovely just to chill in your favourite jeans and tee:



The price was great too as 501s are really holding their own pricewise so if you can get a pair from the boot sale or charity shop, I would really recommend you do so-size up too, to get that authentic boyfriend slouch and fit which is not only on trend but super comfortable this Summer:


The jeans sit at the waist and are straight all the way down and these ones are a longer length so really do need the turn ups!! They have been worn in to just the right point too, they are lovely and comfortable and have just the right fading and wash to them:


I am linking this post to the lovely Patti at NotDeadYetStyle.com for Visible Monday.

I do hope you all had a lovely weekend and wishing you a great week to come too!