Found- A casual hat for those bad hair days!!

Hi everyone! I've noticed a continued thread on a lot of my posts in that I've been doing a fair bit of shopping  for accessories in Primark over the last few weeks.

Price wise, it's been great picking up trend led and stylish pieces for well under £10 and this cap I'm wearing is no exception. I was on a hunt for clothes for my younger son-promise!-but made a slight detour, still keeping in the men's section to the accessories where I spied this hat-only a bargainous £3!! But what I like most about it is it doesn't have the traditional 5 panels that a lot of baseball and trucker caps have and from trying on my eldest sons evergrowing collection of caps, I knew this was a style I had to steer clear of as it really doesn't suit me or look right either. This particular style has just a couple of panels and a fairly curved peak-not dead straight and not too curved-for the money I am pleased that I've actually found one that I really like:



This look just has to be worn casually, so I wore my black leather biker jacket, grey marl top and grey River Island skinny jeans:


Hmm, some more Primark here too- these 3 necklaces were a set for less than £2, but style wise, just perfect for me- I do love a touch of skull and diamante!!


Plus I'm wearing my large neon hoop earrings-also from Primark!! I must admit that I do like a lot of their items, but I do have to hunt for the pieces that are right for me and make sure that I ignore a lot of the lesser quality and overly trendy things that are really not my cup of tea at all.


Wishing you all a great week ahead, the weather here in the South East of England is positively glorious and I'm trying to make the most of it by being out and about as much as possible, here's hoping you get a chance to do the same!!