Outfit Post- River Island Jacket & Jeans


Hi everyone- I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I haven't been up to much except little doses of housework, watching TV, surfing the net and generally relaxing- my idea of a chilled, restful weekend. One of my outfits late last week was my recently bought cream melton wool biker jacket from River Island, which is proving to be a really handy jacket for temperamental weather as it's not too bulky and still keeps the warmth in. I paired it with a grey and white skull scarf from Primark-another accessory which is proving to be most essential with gusty winds cutting through and making you feel chillier:



My jeans are newly thrifted, I bought these at my local Sue Ryder charity shop a little while ago for just £4.99. They are a skinny bleached tie-dye jean which for me are a perfect style for this season. The marbled effect is quite unusual and I'm really pleased I found these-not that I really need another pair of jeans, but being a self confessed denim addict I couldn't say no!!



It was just warm enough for me to sneak on my Alberta Ferretti sandals which I've had for quite a few years now and are my go to for a pair of stylish, neutral coloured comfortable pair of sandals:



I am linking this post to the lovely Patti for Visible Monday at NotDeadYetStyle

What is your favourite style of jeans to wear this coming summer- are you wearing them already?