Outfit Post-MyStyle of Midi Dress

Hi everyone!! It's great when you get style inspiration from other bloggers and when I saw how great Avril at SchoolGateStyle and Fiona at Avenue57 looked in their midi dresses I knew I definitely wanted to work this look for the coming summer season. Do check out Fiona's blogpost on Can anyone wear a midi dress? and see how fabulous her and Avril look-my answer to this question is a most definite yes!

I found this cute grey marl and denim blue rose print midi dress whilst on a shopping trip to town last week and immediately snapped it up-my two favourite colours mixed in and my favourite look too- midi dresses are so reminiscent of the 90s and I always loved wearing these style dresses back in the day. This time round  these dresses are perfect daytime pieces which work well with cropped jackets and casual sandals during the day and a smart jacket and dressy shoes for an evening out:



For me personally I find the dress not only so comfortable but it's stylish too and will be a favourite style to wear for all seasons-by adding a sweater or cardigan and opaque tights this outfit will work in Autumn too so there is a longevity to this fashion trend and if I see anymore I'll be snapping them up!! The only thing for me is I can't wear long sleeved styles as the elastane seems to play havoc with the circulation in my arms, so anything with stretch needs to be short sleeved.



Well you can see I am a fan of the midi dress-will you be wearing this style dress this coming season?