MyStyle Thrift Find of the Week

Having sorted out my summer wardrobe last month I noticed that I didn't have any plain coloured tops. Plenty of florals, neutrals and stripes but no bold or pastel colours.

I picked up this hot pink cotton blouse by Monsoon earlier this week- what drew me to it was not only the colour but also the pretty embroidery and pintucking on the bodice. I picked it up from a local charity shop DEBRA for just £3.25. I'm hoping it will go perfectly with my Marks & Spencer pastel floral skinny jeans that I thrifted last year and I wanted a summer top to go with them:


The style is quite boho and is an ideal top to keep fresh and vibrant this season. If it goes well with the jeans then that will be a future outfit post to come. It will also wear well with denim cut offs and a ditsy floral summer Ralph Lauren skirt that I will also try with it:


I'll be keeping my eye out now for some more plain coloured tops- yellow is my next choice hopefully in a blouse type top rather than a tee. Will you be wearing brights this Summer or sticking to neutrals and what type of pieces are on your summer list to still buy yet?

Wishing you all a really lovely bank holiday weekend, the weather is due to be glorious so I'm hoping to bust out some different summer outfits, hope you get the chance to wear something summery too!