The Lands End Powder Belle Boots-Blogger Recommended!!

Last month I was a bit disappointed to notice that one of my wellington boots had a split across the foot, so they had to go straight in the bin. I've been wearing my brown Pavers boots which I've had for about three years now but they're not insulated so don't keep my feet totally toasty.

So doing my blog rounds earlier this morning I was most excited to read the lovely Avril of SchoolGateStyle's latest post and her recent purchase which was on recommendation from Fiona at Avenue 57, the Powder Belle Tall boots from Lands End. Not only do they have great reviews on the website, they've been reduced from £80.00 to £24.95 AND if you order from Lands End by 7 April, they are offering an extra 20% off - I went to savoo for the code and my total bill for the boots were £23.91, bargain or what!! Here is a picture of Avril rocking her boots:



I decided to order the dark wine colour but they also have availability in black, brown, ivory and fawn. Not only are they perfect for wearing with skinny jeans, they are waterproof in suede and quilting, have a maximum traction rubber sole and 200 grams of insulation-perfection for the current weather!!


I cannot wait to get these and start wearing them, I could have done with a black pair but I thought I would go with colour seeing as it is Spring!

Thanks to Avril and Fiona for the heads-up on the boots and wishing you all a fabulous weekend too!