River Island Biker Jacket and Jeans

Hi everyone! The week has been a real mix weather wise, we've had glorious sun, downpours, gales and clouds so for the moment bare legs and no jackets are still off the agenda for the moment!

I decided to wear my newish River Island biker jacket which was a half price bargain in the mid season sales, reduced to £35. Its a perfect trans-seasonal jacket as the body is Melton wool and quite lightweight too providing just the right amount of coverage and warmth for an unpredictable British Spring day:


I also chose this style for the black pleather sleeves so it could work as an evening jacket when the nights are cooler too and still look smart:



I'm wearing my Topshop skinny flares which I thrifted a couple of years ago from the Sue Ryder charity shop, a recently thrifted Zara Mans chambray pinstripe slim fit shirt (also from Sue Ryder) and my Peacocks sandals that I've had for quite a few summers now:



This outfit I've just realised is all original high street- no vintage or designer in sight!!

Wishing you all a really good weekend-I am hoping to get to a couple of boot sales, replenish supplies for my ebay selling and if the weather's good I'll definitely be in my hammock in the garden with a magazine in one hand and a nice cool drink in the other-fingers crossed!!