MyStyle of Raffia Clutches-Designer to High Street

I do love handbags and have been keen to get some inspiration for a Spring/Summer one. A style that I was suitably impressed by from designer to high street is raffia clutch bags.

These are instant summer season bags and so reminiscent of being on the beach or the marina with a Pimms in one hand and your raffia clutch in the other! Not only are they super stylish, they are super lightweight and can add a fabulous splash of colour to that chosen summer outfit. Here are my picks of what's available online at the moment with something for all budgets and tastes:
















On a recent trip to Westfield shopping centre in Stratford London to sort out younger son's I Pod in the Apple store I had browse in Primark- this branch seems to have a slightly bigger range than my local one. I generally tend to make a beeline for the scarves and handbags and I wasn't disappointed as I found this lovely little Aztec style one for a bargainous £6.99:



I love the colours featured-some monochrome details plus a nod to neon with the pink. It also has a rose gold colour chain which makes it ideal as a shoulder bag or popped away as an instant clutch. It is also quite roomy so I will get all the essentials in it too. I was really pleased to find this in the absence of a vintage or thrifted alternative.

Is a raffia clutch or bag on your style radar this season, maybe you already have one in the wardrobe all ready for wearing this Summer!!