MyStyle of Spring Footwear-Awaiting to be worn!!

Today's post is dedicated to footwear of now and my chosen favourites of when Spring finally decides to show an appearance. I am currently rotating between the brown suede and faux fur Pavers boots that are below, black Hotter leather desert style boots and my newish M&S black leather biker style ankle boots-ALL with thermal socks. If I wasn't so blasted cold I would get all my socks and set light to them, how fed up I am of having to wear them as an essential part of everyday dressing, yawn.





These brown Pavers boots have been worth their weight in gold, although they keep me warm I am sick of wearing them and yearn for change!!

Here is the first of my new unworn shoes-this pair are from Primark and I got these in January, a real bargain as they were reduced to only £3:



These new and as yet unworn shoes which are a vibrant pink gold spiked pair were bought in Autumn last year from a neighbouring towns shoe boutique for just under £20,  I can't wait to wear these with jeans and a blazer and a brightly coloured scarf:



These Russell & Bromley brogues are a real favourite of mine, they are a browny burgundy colour and I love the leather detailing on them. I thrifted these at a boot sale about three years ago for £8. Having a leather sole means there not quite ideal for wearing just yet:


Another pair of Russell & Bromleys, these leopardprint shoes are another favourite of mine and were a bargainous £1.50 from the boot sale about two or three years ago. Every gal needs a bit of leopardprint on her feet!


















So what shoes are you itching to wear when Spring and Summer finally come? Do you have old favourites in the wardrobe or have you got certain pairs on a wishlist?